Call for Abstract
4th International Conference on Chemical Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Let us ignite new thoughts in Chemical Engineering for future solutions”
Chemical Engineering-2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Chemical Engineering-2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Chemical Engineering Conference 2018 addresses the physical science application (e.g., chemistry and physics), and life sciences with mathematics and economics, the process of changing raw materials or chemicals into more useful or valuable forms. In addition to develop useful materials, modern chemical engineering is also concerned with pioneering valuable new materials and new methods such as nanotechnology, fuel cells and biomedical engineering. The global chemical industry and market analysis, estimated at U.S. $2.4 trillion, is one of the fastest growing business sectors of the manufacturing industry. It also shipped 3.4 billion dollars’ worth of chemicals globally across regions in 2009.
- Track 1-1Chemical engineering for renewables conversion
- Track 1-2Control and optimisation of process systems
- Track 1-3Bio-driven chemical engineering
- Track 1-4Fuel cell technologies
- Track 1-5Green chemistry
- Track 1-6Sustainability and energy for the logistics
An Electrochemical Synthesis is a chemical reaction that is caused by the movement of electrical current. These processes are a type of oxidation-reduction chemical reactions in which one atom or molecule loses an electron to another atom or molecule. In electrochemical process, the atoms or molecules in the reaction are relatively far apart from each other compared to other reactions, forcing the electrons being transferred to travel a greater distance and thereby produce an electrical current. Many natural phenomena are depend on Electrochemical Methods, such as the corrosion of metals, the ability of some sea creatures to produce electrical fields, and the workings of the nervous systems of humans and other animals. They also play an important part in modern Chemical technology, most prominently in the storage of electrical power in batteries, and the electrochemical process called electrolysis is important in modern industry. Neurons use electrochemical processes to transmit data through the nervous system, allowing the nervous system to communicate with itself and with the rest of the body. The electrochemical instruments market is segmented on the basis of products, methodologies, end user, and region. The global electrochemical instruments market was valued at $1,713.0 Million in 2014 and is poised to increase at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecasted period.
- Track 2-1Synthesis of chemicals
- Track 2-2Refining of metals
- Track 2-3Batteries and fuel cells
- Track 2-4Magnetoelectrochemistry
- Track 2-5Electrochemical energy conversion
- Track 2-6Electrochemical cell
- Track 2-7Chemical reactor
- Track 2-8Photoelectrochemistry
- Track 2-9Electromechanical devices
Petrochemicals are chemical products developed from petroleum. Some chemical compounds made from petroleum are also obtained from fossil fuels, such as coal or natural gas, and renewable sources such as corn or sugar cane. The most common petrochemicals are olefins and aromatics (including benzene, toluene and xylene isomers), Synthesis gas. Oil refineries produce olefins and aromatics by method of fluid catalytic cracking of petroleum fractions. Chemical plants produce olefins by a steam cracking of natural gas liquids like ethane and propane. Aromatics are produced by a process of catalytic reforming of naphtha. Petroleum refining processes are nothing but chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refineries to change crude oil into useful products such as liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), gasoline, petrol, kerosene, jet fuel, diesel oil and fuel oils. Each refinery has its own specific arrangement and combination of refining processes largely determined by the refinery places, desired products and economic considerations. The oil and gas security and service market size is estimated to increase from USD 26.34 Billion in 2015 to USD 33.90 Billion by 2020, at an estimated (CAGR) of 5.2% from 2015 to 2020.
- Track 3-1Refinery automation
- Track 3-2Crude oil management
- Track 3-3Refinery and Petrochemical Integration
- Track 3-4Petrochemical production
- Track 3-5Petrochemical processing
The branch of engineering that handles with the technology of large-scale chemical production and the manufacture of products through chemical process. The Modern products of chemistry lead to cutting edge advancements applied technology in medical devices, aerospace, computing, fuels and more. As technology advances our nation’s primary chemicals management law must be updated to adapt to scientific progress and to promote that chemical products are safe for intended use. Chemistry Usage in Nanotechnology has many diverse applications, some of which include delivering drugs to specific cells, and repairing of damaged human tissue, improving efficiency of solar energy production and enabling both lighter, higher performance plastics for aerospace, construction and vehicles. Chemistry in the Space Age Aerospace needs the products of chemistry such as plastic space suits that can withstand 600 degree (Fahrenheit) temperature ranges. Chemistry in Computing has widespread use of touch screens, enabled by plastics, adhesives and other products of chemical technology are employed on cell phones, PDAs, computer screens. The global construction chemicals market(2015–2020) is estimated to reach USD 33.98 Billion by 2020 increasing at a rate of 7.62% between 2015 and 2020
- Track 4-1Chemical technology in pharmaceuticals
- Track 4-2Chemical engineering in metal refining
- Track 4-3Chemistry in nanotechnology
- Track 4-4Chemistry in computing
- Track 4-5Chemistry in the space age
- Track 4-6Chemistry in fibre and paper technology
- Track 4-7Waste water management
- Track 4-8Alternative energy and sustainability
- Track 4-9Biomedical applications of chemical engineering
Biomolecular Engineering is an emerging discipline at the interface of molecular biology, biophysical chemistry, and chemical engineering. Biomolecular engineering is the application of engineering principles and practices to the purposeful manipulation of molecules of biological origin. A biomolecular engineer studies and manufactures new molecules to create products and processes that don't already exist in the natural world. Biomolecular engineering research includes mathematical modelling of biomolecules and biological processes, their quantitative measurements, visiualizations , multidimensional and detailed structural analyses, protein structure prediction using current approaches protein structure- function relationships, rational design of bioactive molecules discovery of new target molecules leading to new drug discoveries, construction of artificial gene circuits to produce novel gene products. Worldwide, biomedical engineering is rapidly developing given its crucial role in the biomedical field.
- Track 5-1Biochemistry
- Track 5-2Cell culture engineering
- Track 5-3Biochemical and bio-molecular engineering
- Track 5-4Biosensors and biodevices
- Track 5-5Environmental bioengineering
- Track 5-6Biomolecular engineering
- Track 5-7Biological treatment of petroleum refining effluent
Polymerization is the process of combination of many small biochemical molecules known as monomers into a covalently bonded chain. During the polymerization process, few chemical groups may be lost from each monomer. Monomers are terephthalic acid, ethylene glycol Laboratory synthetic method are step-growth polymerization and chain-growth polymerization. The essential variation between the two is that in chain growth polymerization, monomers are added to the chain one at a time only, such as in polyethylene, But in step-growth polymerization chains of monomers may combine with one another directly. The global polymer chemistry market is projected to reach USD 4.4 Billion by 2020, signifying firm annualized growth of 7% between 2015 and 2020.
- Track 6-1Polymer analytics
- Track 6-2Process technology
- Track 6-3Biopolymers
- Track 6-4Polymerisation
- Track 6-5Multiphase polymers
- Track 6-6Deformation micromechanics
- Track 6-7Polymer reaction technology
- Track 6-8Polymer colloids
Biofuel are manufactured using a wide range of resources. This variety has grown in recent years, aiding to shape a dexterous industry that is steadily searching for a new technology and feedstock.
Organic chemistry handles with the synthesis and behaviour of inorganic and organometallic compounds. This field covers all chemical compounds but not the carbon based compounds which are the subjects of organic chemistry. It has applications in every aspect of the chemical industry catalysis, material science, pigments, surfactants, coatings, medicine, fuel, agriculture. And many inorganic compounds are ionic compounds, consisting of cat-ions and anions joined by ionic bonding. Inorganic compounds are naturally found in nature as minerals. The easiest inorganic reaction is double displacement when in mixing of two salts the ions are swapped without a change in oxidation state. In redox reactions one reactant, the oxidant lowers its oxidation state and the other reactant has its oxidation state increased. Different classifications are : Coordination compounds , Main group compounds , Transition metal compounds , Organometallic compounds , Bioinorganic compounds , Solid state compounds. The global inorganic scintillators market is broadly categorized into healthcare, nuclear power plants, industrial and defence. In 2013, the healthcare accounted for the largest share of the global inorganic scintillators market, by application.
- Track 8-1Organometallic chemistry
- Track 8-2Cluster chemistry
- Track 8-3Bioinorganic chemistry
- Track 8-4Industrial inorganic chemistry
- Track 8-5Mechanistic inorganic chemistry
- Track 8-6Synthetic inorganic chemistry
Thermodynamics is a division of physics involved with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and work .Thermodynamics applies to a wide range of subjects in science and engineering, mainly physical chemistry, chemical engineering and mechanical engineering. Thermodynamic equilibrium is one of the very important concepts of thermodynamics. A thermodynamic operation usually results in thermodynamic process of transfer of mass or energy that modifies the state of the system, and the transfer occurs in natural accord with the laws of thermodynamics. Thermodynamic systems are theoretical constructions used to model physical systems that convert matter and energy in terms of the laws of thermodynamics. The global Distributed Control System (DCS) market is expected to range USD 19.82 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.91% from 2015 to 2020. Distributed control systems are helping end-users to address complex process automation challenges effectively.
- Track 9-1Chemical thermodynamics
- Track 9-2Nuclear thermodynamics
- Track 9-3Protein thermodynamics
- Track 9-4Biochemical thermodynamics
- Track 9-5Modern thermodynamics
- Track 9-6Applied thermodynamics
- Track 9-7Molecular thermodynamics
- Track 9-8Thermodynamics physics
- Track 9-9Thermodynamics material science
- Track 9-10Quantum thermodynamics
Biochemical engineering is a department of Chemical Engineering that mainly deals with the design and construction of unit operations that involve biological organisms or molecules, such as bioreactors. Its applications are in the petrochemical industry, food and pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and water treatment industries. A bioreactor may also refer to a device meant to grow cells or tissues in the ambience of cell culture. These devices are being developed for use in tissue engineering or biochemical engineering. Different types of Bioreactors are Photo bioreactor, Sewage treatment, Up and Down agitation bioreactor, NASA tissue cloning bioreactor, Moss bioreactor. The biomaterials market currently generates more than $30 billion globally, and is expected to increase at a double-digit CAGR in the next few years. Orthopaedic applications form the largest division of the overall biomaterials market. Polymer-based biomaterials are expected to initiate the next wave of market growth; and the future biochips and biosensors business segments also offer huge growth potential.
- Track 10-1Advanced biomaterials and tissue engineering
- Track 10-2Bionanotechnology
- Track 10-3Molecular simulation
- Track 10-4Biomolecular design and engineering
- Track 10-5Metabolic engineering
Environmental Engineering basically is a branch of applied science which involves the issues of energy preservation, protection and control of wastes from human and animal activities. It also includes waste water management, air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, radiation protection, industrial hygiene, animal agriculture, environmental sustainability, public health and environmental engineering law.
- Track 11-1Resources use and sustainable technologies
- Track 11-2Waste reduction and valorisation
- Track 11-3Wastewater mitigation and water quality
- Track 11-4Trends in solid waste mitigation
- Track 11-5Soil remediation and hazardous wastes
- Track 11-6Clean energy processes and new energy vectors
- Track 11-7Capture, storage and use of CO2
Crystallization is also a chemical solid–liquid separation technique, in which mass transfer of a solute from the liquid solution to a pure solid crystalline phase occurs. In chemical engineering, crystallization occurs in a crystallizer.
- Track 12-1Topology of Alloys
- Track 12-2Crystal growth and size distribution
- Track 12-3Crystallization in nature
- Track 12-4Physical and chemical properties of crystals
- Track 12-5Unit operations for crystallization
- Track 12-6Crystallization equipment
- Track 12-7Thermodynamic properties of crystallization
- Track 12-8 Industrial crystallization
- Track 12-9Evaporative crystallization
- Track 12-10Cooling crystallization
- Track 12-11Nucleation
Chemical reaction engineering involves organising plant processes and conditions to ensure optimal plant operation to construct models for reactor process design and analysis. Many applications of chemical engineering involves in day to day life like rubber, plastic, cement, sugar, ceramic etc.
- Track 13-1Chemical reactors and photochemical reactors
- Track 13-2Electrochemical processes and reactors
- Track 13-3High pressure technology and processes
- Track 13-4Multiphase flow and reactors
- Track 13-5Micro-reactors
Renewable chemicals are used for increasing the use of renewable resources rather than fossil fuels. Renewable chemicals contain all the chemicals which are produced from renewable feedstock such as microorganisms, biomass (plant, animal, and marine), and agricultural raw materials. Renewable chemicals are utilized in several applications across different Chemical industries such as in food processing, housing, textiles, environment, transportation, hygiene, pharmaceutical, and other applications. Renewable chemicals are mainly available as ketones, alcohols, organic acids, and bio-polymers. They are used in surfactants and lubricants, consumer goods, resins, and plastics for environmental purpose. There are diverse technologies available in chemical engineering which are used for making renewable chemicals The renewable chemicals market is expanding primarily the resources of renewable chemicals, and the consumer’s inclination towards using eco-friendly products. The high cost and certain subjects related to the production of renewable chemicals are the factors that are hampering the development of this market. Presently Europe forms the largest market for renewable chemicals, but Asia-Pacific is driving the market growth, and is expected to override the renewable chemicals market by 2018.
The Chemical Industry and Market Analysis is one of the quickest growing segments in manufacturing industry. Chemicals broadly contain bulk petrochemicals and intermediates, minerals, polymers, more derivatives, etc. The industry has been undergoing through important structural modifications in the recent years, such as new developing markets, change in manufacturing places, superior technologies, and rising raw material cost. The key challenges for the industry are government regulations, carbon-emission policies, and economies of scale. Transparency Market Research provides study on sealants, adhesives, explosives, chemicals, agro-chemicals, petrochemicals, renewable chemicals paints and coatings, colorants, biodegradable plastics, and other chemicals.
In the field of Chemical Engineering separation process is the mass transfer that converts the substance mixture into specific product mixtures. In some cases, a separation may fully divide the mixture into its pure constituents. Separation Techniques are conducted based on the differences between chemical properties, or physical properties like size, shape, mass, density and chemical affinity, between the constituents of a mixture, and are often differentiated according to the specific differences they use to achieve .The Global process Instrumentation market is expected to reach $18.96 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.34% from 2014 to 2020. Region leads the overall Process Instrumentation market.
- Track 16-1Thermodynamics and transport phenomena
- Track 16-2Advanced engineering separations techniques
- Track 16-3Capillary electrophoresis
- Track 16-4Zone refining
- Track 16-5Chromatography
- Track 16-6Water management and treatments
- Track 16-7Air pollution control
- Track 16-8Separation processes
- Track 16-9Heat and mass transfer
- Track 16-10Advanced separation methods