Call for Abstract
5th International Conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering & Technology, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the latest trends in Chemical Engineering”
Euro Chemical Engineering 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Chemical Engineering 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Nano technology
- Track 1-2 process control
- Track 1-3Organic Chemical Technology
- Track 1-4Inorganic Chemical Technology
- Track 1-5Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Track 1-6Chemical Process Modelling
- Track 1-7Chemical kinetics
- Track 1-8Downstream Processing
- Track 1-9Chemically reacting Systems
- Track 1-10Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Track 2-1Photo & Electrocatalysis
- Track 2-2Reaction Engineering
- Track 2-3Structured Catalysts
- Track 2-4Chemical Intermediates
- Track 2-5Photocatalysis
- Track 2-6Catalysis for Sustainable Systems
Chemical reaction engineering involves organising plant processes and conditions to ensure optimal plant operation to construct models for reactor process design and analysis. Many applications of chemical engineering involves in day to day life like rubber, plastic, cement, sugar, ceramic etc.
- Track 3-1Modelling of Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Track 3-2Non ideal Reactors and Mixers
- Track 3-3Fluidized Bed Technologies
- Track 3-4Reaction Testings
- Track 3-5Chemical Reactor Designs
Carbon Materials are used in almost every aspects of life.The use of carbon materialsin wide applications derives from the materials unique diversity of structures and properties that extend from chemical bonding between carbon atoms to nanostuctures, crystallite alignment, and microstructures.
A Separation process is a technique to achieve any mass transfer occurrence that converts a mixture of substances into two or more individual product mixtures. Separations may differ in chemical properties or physical properties such as size, shape, mass, density, between the constituents of a mixture.
- Track 5-1Membrane Separation
- Track 5-2Ion Exchange
- Track 5-3Micro Filtration
- Track 5-4Fractional distillation
- Track 5-5Fractional distillation
- Track 5-6Electrophoresis
- Track 5-7Chromatography
- Track 6-1Advances in polymer Science
- Track 6-2Polymer Processing
- Track 6-3Industrial Aspects of Polymers
- Track 6-4Bionics
- Track 6-5Kinetics of Polymerization Reactions
- Track 6-6Polymer Modifications
- Track 7-1Water Quality Management
- Track 7-2Surface Water Treatment
- Track 7-3Environmental and Sustainable development
is a subdiscipline of fluid mechanics that deals with —the science of fluids (liquids and gases) in motion. It has several subdisciplines itself, including aerodynamics (the study of air and other gases in motion) and (the study of liquids in motion).
- Track 8-1Newtonian Fluids
- Track 8-2Non Newtonian Fluids
- Track 8-3Complex Fluids
- Track 8-4Navier-Stokes Theorem
- Track 8-5Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Track 8-6Compressible Flows
- Track 10-1Bioengineering Process Intensification
- Track 10-2Genetic Engineering
- Track 10-3Enzyme Engineering
Biofuel are manufactured using a wide range of resources. This variety has grown in recent years, aiding to shape a dexterous industry that is steadily searching for a new technology and feedstock.
Biomaterials seen steady growth in half century of existence and uses ideas from medicine, biology, chemistry, materials science and engineering. Biomaterials mainly considers ethics, law and the health care delivery system.
- Track 14-1Gas Hydrates
- Track 14-2Coal Bed Methane
- Track 14-3Carbonate reservoir Characterization
- Track 14-4Hydraulic Fracturing
- Track 14-5Oil Exploration
Environmental Engineering basically is a branch of applied science which involves the issues of energy preservation, protection and control of wastes from human and animal activities. It also includes waste water management, air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, radiation protection, industrial hygiene, animal agriculture, environmental sustainability, public health and environmental engineering law.
- Track 16-1Transport Phenomenon in Fuel Cells
- Track 16-2Solid Liquid Mass Transfers
- Track 16-3Microfluidic Devices
- Track 16-4Advanced Fluid Dynamics
- Track 16-5Heat Transfer
- Track 16-6Mass Transfer
Thermodynamics mainly deals about the relationship between work, heat and other forms of energy. Thermodynamics applies to a wide range of subjects in science and engineering, mainly physical chemistry, chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Track 17-1Thermodynamic equilibrium
- Track 17-2Laws of Thermodynamics
- Track 17-3Chemical Thermodynamics
- Track 17-4Non Equilibrium thermodynamics
- Track 17-5Biological Thermodynamics
Safety is the condition of being safe and free from any hazards or any non-desirable outcomes. The safety methods are the various procedures and techniques utilized while performing any tasks on fields in any industries or workplace.
- Track 18-1Transportation and Handelling
- Track 18-2Chemical Safety Trainings
- Track 18-3Risk Managements
- Track 18-4Chemical Wastes Handelling