Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering & Technology, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the latest trends in Chemical Engineering”
Eurochemical Engineering 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Eurochemical Engineering 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Chemical engineering is a branch of engineering that applies physical sciences (physics and chemistry), life sciences (microbiologyand biochemistry), together with applied mathematics and economics to produce, transform, transport, and properly use chemicals, materials and energy. A chemical engineer designs large-scale processes that convert chemicals, raw materials, living cells, microorganisms and energy into useful forms and products.
- Track 1-1 Nano technology
- Track 1-2Chemically reacting Systems
- Track 1-3Downstream Processing
- Track 1-4Chemical kinetics
- Track 1-5Chemical Process Modelling
- Track 1-6Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Track 1-7Inorganic Chemical Technology
- Track 1-8Organic Chemical Technology
- Track 1-9 process control
- Track 1-10 safety
- Track 1-11Pharmaceutical Engineering
Catalysts are complex materials that have to fulfil many criteria on multiple scales, in order to be successfully used in catalytic processes. There are different types of catalysis process like photo catalysis, Thermo catalysis, and Nano catalysis etc. Heterogeneous catalysts act in a different phase than the reactants.
- Track 2-1Catalysis for Sustainable Systems
- Track 2-2Photo & Electrocatalysis
- Track 2-3Reaction Engineering
- Track 2-4Structured Catalysts
- Track 2-5Chemical Intermediates
- Track 2-6Photocatalysis
- Track 3-1Bioengineering Process Intensification
- Track 3-2Genetic Engineering
Biofuel are manufactured using a wide range of resources. This variety has grown in recent years, aiding to shape a dexterous industry that is steadily searching for a new technology and feedstock.
Biomaterials seen steady growth in half century of existence and uses ideas from medicine, biology, chemistry, materials science and engineering. Biomaterials mainly considers ethics, law and the health care delivery system.
Enzymes are biological catalysts that are protein molecules in nature. They are yield by living cells and are absolutely essential as catalysts in biochemical reactions. The catalytic ability of enzymes is due to its appropriate protein structure. Enzyme kinetics concerns with the rate of enzyme reaction and how it is attacked by various chemical and physical conditions.
- Track 8-1Water Quality Management
- Track 8-2Surface Water Treatment
- Track 8-3Environmental and Sustainable development
In chemical compounds, polymerization occurs in a variety of reaction mechanisms that differ in complexity due to functional groups present in reacting compounds. Biopolymers contain monomeric units that are covalently bonded for the formation of larger structures.
- Track 9-1Advances in polymer Science
- Track 9-2Polymer Processing
- Track 9-3Industrial Aspects of Polymers
- Track 9-4Bionics
- Track 9-5Kinetics of Polymerization Reactions
- Track 9-6Polymer Modifications
Thermodynamics mainly deals about the relationship between work, heat and other forms of energy. Thermodynamics applies to a wide range of subjects in science and engineering, mainly physical chemistry, chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Track 10-1Thermodynamic equilibrium
- Track 10-2Laws of Thermodynamics
- Track 10-3Chemical Thermodynamics
- Track 10-4Non Equilibrium thermodynamics
- Track 10-5Biological Thermodynamics
A Separation process is a technique to achieve any mass transfer occurrence that converts a mixture of substances into two or more individual product mixtures. Separations may differ in chemical properties or physical properties such as size, shape, mass, density, between the constituents of a mixture.
- Track 11-1Membrane Separation
- Track 11-2Ion Exchange
- Track 11-3Micro Filtration
- Track 11-4Fractional distillation
- Track 11-5Electrophoresis
- Track 11-6Chromatography
Biochemical Engineering is an essential area in modern biotechnology. Biochemical engineering includes Bioreactor and fermenter design aspects, Industrial biotechnology, Photo bioreactor electrochemical energy conversion, Biological hydrogen production (Algae), Biofuel from algae, Bioreactor landfill, and Moss bioreactor.
fluid dynamics is a subdiscipline of fluid mechanics that deals with fluid flow—the science of fluids (liquids and gases) in motion. It has several subdisciplines itself, including aerodynamics (the study of air and other gases in motion) and hydrodynamics (the study of liquids in motion).
- Track 14-1Newtonian Fluids
- Track 14-2Non Newtonian Fluids
- Track 14-3Complex Fluids
- Track 14-4Navier-Stokes Theorem
- Track 14-5Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Track 14-6Compressible Flows
Chemical reaction engineering involves organising plant processes and conditions to ensure optimal plant operation to construct models for reactor process design and analysis. Many applications of chemical engineering involves in day to day life like rubber, plastic, cement, sugar, ceramic etc.
- Track 15-1Modelling of Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Track 15-2Non ideal Reactors and Mixers
- Track 15-3Fluidized Bed Technologies
- Track 15-4Reaction Testings
- Track 15-5Chemical Reactor Designs
Petroleum engineering is concerned with the the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gases. Exploration and Production are deemed to fall within the sector of the oil and gas industries.
- Track 16-1Gas Hydrates
- Track 16-2Coal Bed Methane
- Track 16-3Carbonate reservoir Characterization
- Track 16-4Hydraulic Fracturing
Carbon Materials are used in almost every aspects of life.The use of carbon materialsin wide applications derives from the materials unique diversity of structures and properties that extend from chemical bonding between carbon atoms to nanostuctures, crystallite alignment, and microstructures.
Safety is the condition of being safe and free from any hazards or any non-desirable outcomes. The safety methods are the various procedures and techniques utilized while performing any tasks on fields in any industries or workplace.
- Track 18-1Transportation and Handelling
- Track 18-2Chemical Safety Trainings
- Track 18-3Risk Managements
- Track 18-4Chemical Wastes Handelling